Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I did while the debate was on.

I needed something cheery, so made a couple of Christmas cards!
The first is from Stampa Rosa, and is a favorite of mine.


Materials:
 image from Stampa rosa
memento tuxedo black ink
Colored with bic markit markers
Red cardstock embossed with cuttlebug Swiss dots folder

The second is a northwoods stamp that I have had for years and never used


Inked with spruce marvy dye ink using northwoods stamp
Sentiment from Hero Arts
Liquid pearls used for berries and center of poinsettia
Colored with copic lipstick red and sharpie green
Details on triple stamp technique beautifully described by Dawn
http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2012/06/triple-time-stamping-video-creative-elements-and-new-naturals-designer-buttons.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I fancy your blog! I nomiated you for a blogger award over on my blog! You can click 'here' to see it.

    ReplyDelete