Sunday, July 15, 2012

Baby it's hot outside, but it's cool in my craft room!

So it's 95 degrees F outside, and there is little that could lure me out. Even the promise of an iced latte seems a bit of a stretch. Luckily, I got one this morning to prepare for the day, LOL. America does in fact "Run on Dunkin! "

 Whilst sippin my java, made an homage card to that addictive brew using Gina K Designs Cool beans set. I used Glossy accents on the bean and dry embossed them to give the pop! Love that set!
So last night I used facetime on my iPad for the first time. OMG. If you have skyped, I say phthhhhhhh. This is skype the way it was supposed to work. Crystal clear picture, perfect audio, and instant. I was conferring with my eldest niece regarding choices for her wedding placecards, and reserved seating cards. We could look at my samples and make decisions so easily even though she is 1000 miles away. Love it! So I was in a Krafty sort of mood yesterday, and made a card to show how cool the white looks against the Kraft cardstock. The Martha Stewart double loop around the corner die punch makes this so elegant! The image was copper powder embossed images from Gina K Designs Springtime Silhouettes set. She loved the combination! (Me too!)




No comments:

Post a Comment