Saturday, July 21, 2012

Coffee and friends



So a dear friend just adopted a puppy, and by the nature of his markings, named him Coffee. Precious baby! So in celebration, I made this card.
Coffee beans image is Gina K, sentiment is Inkadinkado, die cut from sizzix.
Now it seems that the resident cats are NOT fans of Coffee, and mom and dad are having to shelter Coffee from his ferocious siblings. So I was asked to transcribe their feelings toward the pup in the following:
Cats from art impressions, come let us ignore you sentiment from a stamp by rubber cottage, and the "better living through denial" and "don't make me have to poison your food" both from Too Much Fun Rubberstamps
I am fairly certain that Coffee will be scared, so I made sure that Mom know about this plot.
Then  made a card for Christmas in July challenges that will go to Operation Write Home.





No comments:

Post a Comment