Sunday, July 15, 2012

What I was doing when I should have been doing chores

So I promised myself that I would actually do chores today. OK so I did a little laundry, some grading for school (up to date, thank you very much) cleaned up my craft room floor and then OMG, I ended up at my craft bench. Hmmmmm. Wonder how THAT happened? LOL.
So these are the fruits of my denial. I made a couple of others but can't share them yet- prepping for a blog hop.
I entered this for challenges at Stamp TV and for Outlawz this week. I really like the effect that watercolors has. The colors are so pungent and so controllable!
I also made this one for STV. and just really liked its simplicity and the bling! I did dry emboss three lines between the image and the sentiment and it looks way cooler IRL.
Have still not got the hang of using lots of layers of stuff. Love seeing what people do, but it doesn't feel organic to my nature. ANd ribbons, well lets say that I just don't get them at all. I try, and I love what others do, but I think that the girlie gene for ribbons and bows is decidedly absent from me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment