Saturday, August 11, 2012

Another crafting Saturday

Reviewing this week:
lots of grading, end of term blues, and escape to the craft room!
First up: another House mouse card, thus timee combining 2 stamps: "Mudpie Tells" and "Cool Breezes." I just love both images and smiled the whole time that I worked with them!


Next up, a Challenge card for Mojo Monday. I have enjoyed Mojo Monday because it makes me use layouts and layering that I would not have otherwise done. Focal image and sentiment are Gina K.

I also made my first pocket card using a template from TooMuchFun Rubberstamps. It is cute and will make a good Halloween card


Finally a challenge for Stamp TV- to use the same shape multiple ways.
This morning I went to a "garage sale" at my favorite Stamp Store "A Small Cleverness" in Orange Park, FL. It is about a 45 minute drive, but always worth the trip. I picked up a few stamps, some good dp, and a store display rack for stickles and reinkers. I resisted the urge to buy dies, as I am trying to condition myself to start saving for my Silhouette Cameo. Pray with me for strength!


No comments:

Post a Comment