Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fall weather, please!!!!

As I try to get myself into preparation for the start of school, I thought I would do a couple of fall themed cards.  This is what I came up with,
This was using Mojo Monday's sketch. The colors are off- it is actually on Kraft card stock, and is richer looking IRL. The focal image is the Bitterroot image from Melanie Muenchinger's Stately Flowers and the sentiment is Gina K Designs. the color block dp is also GKD.
Again the sentiment and background image is GKD. I used distressed ink (concord grape, peeled paint, and fired brick) on the background, then heat embossed the wildflowers. The bouquet was assemblished from small blossoms in a floral pick from Michaels. Again, not sure why the colors are off, but IRL it is much more fall-like. Hope your days are comfortable, and that your fall is blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment